Thursday, September 17, 2009

Second day back

When I came in today, they decided to play musical desks on me again. Apparently some call monitors were going to be moved in or something. I had to search the office area for another computer. I signed into it, downloaded the stuff from my other computer, only to notice that the calls were coming in and then they'd just hang up again. I was messing around with my settings and stuff so I didn't notice it until it said "after call". I moved to another computer after telling the phone control guy about it, and it happened again. I told him it could be CSC, and then he tells me to put in my new extension number. Apparently the system was making the phone at the other desk ring, and hang up. That sucks. I killed about twenty minutes trying to find a desk and figure it out, and bothered Arthea, who looked really sick or tired or something, and worse, I didn't get paid for it because I wasn't logged in the phone.
It seems that you end up doing mostly one company, depending on where you sit in the office. I must have been sitting on the Target side. However, I only did a few calls before the phone guy sent me a bunch of Lacoste e-mails that took the rest of the time up until break.
When I got back, I took some calls, but after awhile Elliott sent me another slew of e-mails, and that concluded my work day.

No comments: