Friday, October 2, 2009

Coming Home

When I was told to get ready to go, Sigma didn't have to tell me twice. Since I was already in my jeans and t-shirt, I hurried down the hallway with her, at which point she starts talking to this lady with blonde hair and purple fur and tan skin. This was the Mekhilta I'd heard about. We introduced ourselves. After that, I made my way to the spaceship.
As I was going through the airlock, I heard Minda calling me, telling me to wait. I turned around and waited. She came close and told me that she loved me and would miss me and then she's hugging me so tight with her arms and tail that it knocks the air out of me. Then she kisses me on the mouth. I quickly pulled away and said bye, not knowing what else to say. I wasn't sure I wanted to promise anything. I told her that Jesus loved her and waved goodbye and got on the ship.

No comments: