Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Cable

 This week I've been cleaning my parents' house, with the tv on. I've been able to watch shows they normally don't watch.

My folks pay for cable, but paradoxically spend most their time watching local channels you don't need cable for. Mostly metv. Time Warner should give them a kickback for all that unused cable.

They went out of town, so I decided to clean up while I can get away with it. Sometimes dad gets real mad when I clear the dining room table.

Anyway, I am tired of metv so I tried the other stations. Daytime TV really sucks. Having cable doesn't really help. I'm glad I don't have it. Plus time Warner keeps freezing up and dropping sound on those hd channels.

I used to watch the history channel nonstop, because I like to be entertained and informed. Unfortunately now it's back to back BS, like ancient aliens and skinwalker ranch. I could feel my brains seeping out my ears when I left the channel on for a couple hours.

Tnt was okay with the supernatural marathon, until I got to a movie I didn't want to watch.

I watched the comedy channel. I discovered there were episodes of Seinfeld that aren't funny. And then I tried to watch the office. Not very funny either.

People talked about castle being a good show. To me it's boring. 

So I watched the forensics files. That's actually some good stuff, but tonight it really creeped me out for some reason. I thought there were people in the house.

No comments: