Tuesday, April 5, 2022

I've become one of those people

 Before covid, I really didn't mess with Facebook too much. At work, "those people" got in trouble for having their phone out on the call center floor. Client information and stuff can be captured on a phone's camera, so it's grounds for termination. I kept my phone in my pocket but never touched it through my shift, had it on vibrate. I'd run into the break room if someone called me.

I really didn't go on Facebook all day like some people. The temptation was there because we could use it on our computer for skip tracing, but I kept myself busy with other stuff. I brought in books, doodled in between calls, something that didn't involve client information. 

After covid, though, I had to use my phone to log into my computer, for security, so the temptation is there. What makes it worse is having nobody live to talk with except customers. I realize that I've become just as bad as those girls that sneak on Facebook when the boss isn't looking. Being in Facebook jail probably is the best thing for me and my job.

No comments: