Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Fiends list

One thing I don't miss too much. I don't really have good friends on Facebook. I have a bunch of people who share posts that get me angry. Or annoyed. We don't talk that much in a meaningful way.
Also, I made some religious posts, and some of my so-called "friends" appear to have blocked all my posts from their feed. This one girl used to get super worried when I talked about my drafty apartment, but anymore she doesn't seem to care what I post, so I think she's just plain hid all my posts from her feed. So it's like I'm all alone and isolated with a hundred friends on my list.
I have my pastor and other people of the Christian faith on my friend list, but when a non Christian picks on me, none of them step in to say anything. They just let me get bullied online.
Another thing, worse than that: Pod people kept coming in and making spoof accounts with my friends' pictures. It gets to the point where you don't know what is real anymore.
People ghost me a lot too. I never liked that.
Furthermore, there are people on Facebook who I would like, had I not seen their political and religious viewpoints on my feed. It's like that episode on Gilligan's island where everyone can read minds and hates each other.

No comments: