Thursday, April 14, 2022

Sign boards

 My friend from work gave me a bunch of TV trays that look like dry erase marker boards. I started to use them to do cute messages for the Easter season. It started out nice, the neighbors liked my palm Sunday sign, but then today the landlord beat on my front door so hard I thought I was being evicted, interrupting my job. 

Apparently I was not allowed to "block the hallway" with the sign. I guess I can kinda see that, but I tried to keep it out of the roadway. Oh well it was nice while it lasted. Not sure what I can do with it now. I don't use TV trays for their intended purpose.

Don't worry, I removed the signboard. I admit it was a little irresponsible in terms of fire safety, but it mainly just endangered my safety, like obstructing my exit from my apartment, so I didn't think it was a big deal. 

No comments: