Wednesday, January 7, 2009

UFO story

I was outside my house 6 days after my birthday and was looking at the stars with my new telescope. then i saw something that looked like a smooth silver sphere reflecting the sun. I watched it for about 5 minutes and it did nothing but sit there. then as if it were observing me it molded like silly putty into a human shape. then transformed back into a sphere. i watched it for longer and then transformed into a saucer and then lights flickered on and a circle appeared on the base of the saucer and then i remember that a bright light shown and it disappeared. But that's not all it came back the next night transformed into a pyramid and then went off. That was when I looked up from my telescope and saw the neighbor's window. I had been watching their television.

No comments: