Thursday, May 22, 2008

My least favorite chore

My least favorite chore is holding down the drain lever so I can pull the hair out of the drain. It takes forever. I do this for my obsessive compulsive brother. When it comes down to it, he deserves to be made to wait for me, because I have to sit there and hold the lever forever so that his precious feet don't step in "dirty bath water" or touch a "pubic hair" (it's probably scalp hair, to tell the truth). My second least favorite chore is handling garbage when the can is full. It's like eating a turd sandwich. I might as well be eating one, since I've already stuck my entire body in garbage. My third least favorite chore is scooping dog poop because it can get runny and splash you in the face when you're trying to bang poop off the scooper to get it into a bag.

No comments: