Monday, January 23, 2023

That Christopher Walken post

Remember when I mentioned that reply I made about Christopher Walken's birthday? That entry I wrote on Facebook more than a year ago? Someone just got around to reporting it now.
Just to be clear, it was a reference to Joe Dirt. The line was "You're talking to my man all wrong, do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron."
It was a Facebook post about his birthday and they showed a picture of him as a child, so I changed the words to "You're talking to my mom all wrong, do it again..." 
Now all of a sudden Facebook got around to flagging the reply, after I'd posted it like in January 2021?
I definitely think someone has gone on this blog and tried to screw me over because they have some beef against me. There's no way they could have come up with that post after all this time unless someone was reading this.
I said it before: Whoever reported me "Likes to see homos naked."

No comments: