Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Back in Facebook jail

 Website rules are arbitrary as hell. You can make a "no girls allowed" clause and ban women from your site if you want. I'm looking at you, Facebook.

I have a Facebook page called "assignments for crazy people". All the assignments on there are hazardous to your health. I didn't think it too unreasonable to post an assignment only crazy people would do, like blow yourself up with a car bomb. 

Do I need to constantly post reminders that only crazy people do these things? I should have been in Facebook jail years ago for some of those posts.

I mean, how would you do that anyway? And why? It's ridiculous as telling someone to pull their lip over their head and swallow.

But now I'm off Facebook for a month.

Well, I lost a lot of friends on there already, and I've found new things to do in reddit, woodoku and art websites, and more importantly, working on my art, writing and videos. Thank goodness I didn't tie my T##### account to Facebook or I'd be banned there too. 

Anyway, here's to doing something productive with my time.


No comments: